January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Since I'm anti-Facebook I took this list to the blog world...

1. If I don’t like how my hair looks it seriously effects my mood
2. I used to be a guy who never stressed out and now I’m always stressed out
3. I cant stand people that don’t hold doors for others
4. I hate people that don’t thank you for letting them merge in traffic
5. I have an obsession with ranking everything
6. I absolutely can not stand Oprah Winfrey
7. I am beyond protective of my sister
8. I wish I was a cowboy living in the Wild West
9. I wish my alcoholic drink of choice was scotch on the rocks but I just can’t handle it
10. I think the only man who can and should drink a martini is James Bond
11. I hate massages
12. I envy people like Christopher McCandless (Into The Wild)
13. I don’t have a hero per se but John Walsh comes closest (Created America’s Most Wanted after the kidnapping and death of his son in the 80’s)
14. I am an atheist
15. I’ve never been to the circus
16. I had cotton candy for the first time a couple weeks ago
17. I wish I had an Australian accent
18. I am extremely jealous of people who know how to break dance. I find it utterly impressive and fascinating
19. I hate Halloween
20. I wish I knew how to play the guitar
21. I can’t wait to be a father and plan on being great at it…
22. …I used to look forward to growing up and now it upsets me
23. I wish I had majored in architecture
24. I believe in aliens and ghosts
25. My wife is the most passionate person I know

Bonus
26. I secretly love making lists like this
27. ...which explains the "Bonus" category
28. I love my eyelashes
29. ...I feel uncomfortable complimenting myself

4 comments:

Baby Songer said...

30. You had the best 12-to-6 curveball in all of Essex county.

See Bee Gee said...

31. Your right arm is abnormally larger than your left arm.

Lisa Rocks Hopkins said...

some of these make me laugh b/c i can remember you saying some of these things at 6 bros! BUT, how in the hell don't you like massages?? whats wrong with you!! who doesn't like a rub down!! And how have you never tasted cotton candy! Hop will laugh at your #1 and say you're nuts! i agree you'll be a great dad, and I love your wife's passion:) xo

Tina said...

This was a GREAT list Greco. Very honest & quite humorous. I agree w/ many of your comments. About # 5 however, should you rank Michelle's friends, i would like to know my "ranking" one day.... maybe over a Martini. LOL. xoxo


ps - i have lots to catch up on...as do you! its been a while since you've blogged!