July 7, 2011

5 Thursday RTO's


1) Am I in the minority when the first thing I think of when hearing Casey Anthony’s name is if Anthony is her middle or last name? Not whether or not she murdered her 2 year old. Her name sounds like a Hollywood stage name. I bet her real name is Cassandra Antoinette Baker. Something to that effect.

2) It infuriates me when another car reaches their stop sign before me and as I’m waiting for them to go first, as is their right, they wave me on. Cut the crap and drive. With me, your chivalry is lost in this instance.

3) Here are two things I’d like to know, and I want proof to back them up…
  • Prove to me that no two-snowflakes are alike. Has someone analyzed every single snowflake that has ever fallen?
  • Prove to me you can not die in your own dream. Is there a Dream Rule Book I’m unaware of?
4) Anyone who Replies All to a mass text needs to be shot. I don’t care that you are “So in!” and neither do the 25 other people who got your frigging response.

5) I hate rubberneckers…and yet everytime I encounter the situation and I’m cursing at the voyeurs in front of me I find myself gently embracing the brake peddle and taking a nice little gander myself. 

EXTRA: Bonus points go to the person who can tell me what "RTO's" stands for.

No comments: