January 14, 2011

A Date With The Devil

Forgive me Readers for I have sinned.

On the 10th day of my newfound health kick complete with vegan culinary options around every corner I succumbed to the devilish temptations of the Pork Chop.

Not only was this a spur of the moment date with said Pork Chop but it was a spur of the moment date with said Pork Chop stuffed with Prosciutto and Fontina cheese. This is not much different then if, say, on a whim President Obama decided to give Kim Jong Il a call to meet for cappuccino and biscotti at the local communist coffee shop.

Quite similar.

I’ve snuck in one or two minor cheating sessions in the first 10 days but none worthy of mention like this one.

I think those gals from Skinny Bitch fame say the devil reveals themselves in mysterious ways (At least that’s what my wife tells me they say. Honest). Well the devil came out to play last night. And if that devil finds himself on the next menu I lay eyes on and he sounds something like this…


Well lets just say that if he sounds something like that than I'll have another Date With The Devil.

No comments: