June 30, 2011

France Welcomes You


It’s about time I got back to what I’m good at – calling out the morons of society that plague our everyday life.

The other day I witnessed something so dreadful, so barbaric, so crass that I almost drove off the road. (No, it wasn’t the infamous little green men on the side of the road that so arrogantly tell me to slow down) It’s something no human being should ever be confronted with. Something no human should ever willingly partake in.

In fact, I’d go as far as to say that anyone who participates in the act of installing Carlashes on their vehicle’s headlights should be deported to France. I bet all the cars in France have Carlashes on them.

Who in their right mind would think such an accessory belongs on a car?

A moron that’s who. A schmuck maybe. Maybe a combination of the two, to be honest.

If you are said moron that either A) thinks these aren’t as bad as I say or B) actually paid money to have these put on your car than please, for the love of American society, please move to Canada. It’s the closest thing to France and you don’t have to fly there.

No comments: