April 15, 2011

A Coward Among Us


This current topic couldn’t have come at a better time. I’ve been trying to brainstorm different blog ideas for a while now. I wanted to keep my streak going but was having a hard time...

And than it happened. Forgive me. YOU happened!

I’ve fallen victim to the actions of someone without a soul. Someone so cruel and unjust it's hard to even fathom how I allowed myself to be associated with them in the first place. 

I’m taking my feelings to the blog world and now my readers from Portland to New York, Denmark to Vietnam, and Florida to Hong Kong will all see you for who you are...

A coward.

I can see you now. Mouse in hand. Clicking away like life is one giant computer screen. Emotionless. Devoid of any true feelings or sensitivity. Well let me tell you something, whoever it is you are, life isn’t played on a computer screen. It’s played with souls. It’s played with dreams. It’s played with laughter and love. And most importantly, it’s played with friends.

You Un-Friended me on Facebook.

And now I know where we stand. Now I know.

No comments: