April 21, 2011

Is It Difficult Being a Moron?


I happened on an article posted on CNN.com (which then linked to Parenting.com) called “Meet the Same Sex Parents Next Door”. It’s written by a woman who has 2 children and is raising them with her “Partner” in Brooklyn. She speaks of how her situation is becoming more a part of America’s Social Fabric than she first realized and is proud of that fact. A nice story...

And then people like joyblessedx3 had to open her mouth:

Submitted by joyblessedx3 on February 17 2011 - 12:21am.
"This article makes me sick!!! God did not make same sex people to have children for a reason!! I am SOOOOO mad at Parenting for running an article such as this. I brought it straight in from the mailbox and trashed it as soon as I saw this article. I am also throwing away all the issues I had saved now that I know the publishers have absolutely no values!!!!! Furthermore, I will be discontinuing my subscription and advising my friends as to the trash you people publish!!!!!! This is unacceptable !!!!!! I pity the children of these "women"."

Ok Ms. joyblessedx3 I now have some questions for you and your warped ideologies…

1) Did God make you the ignorant moron that you are or did you actually have to work at it?

I was planning on listing more but I’m gonna leave it at that. Short and to the point. I actually should appreciate people like this because they provide me with plenty of blogging fodder. Yet another gift from the BG's. (Blogging God's for my new readers)

Thank you, joyblessedx3, and may The Big G’ bless!

Amen.

No comments: