April 25, 2011

A Nation of Aliens


The debate of whether or not Aliens and UFO’s exist is always interesting and one of many I enjoy discussing. Much the same way I believe Atheism is another term for common sense I believe the existence of Aliens to be the same.

Now, if you really break it down I can see why someone might find it hard to believe.

If you believe in Aliens then you…

1) Believe in Alien life forms on planets
2) Believe in Alien life forms visiting other planets by way of spaceships
3) Believe in landing Alien spaceships on other planets and returning with “samples” for study
4) Believe in the idea of needing to colonize other planets for future Alien survival

I mean that’s pretty crazy!

If I were to say I believed in all of that I bet 60% of you out there would recommend a good head doctor. I wonder what happens if I change the word “Alien” with “Human”?

If you believe in Humans then you…

1) Believe in Human life forms on planets
2) Believe in Human life forms visiting other planets by way of spaceships
3) Believe in landing Human spaceships on other planets and returning with “samples” for study
4) Believe in the idea of needing to colonize other planets for future Human survival

Now what would you call me? You’d probably call me someone with common sense and someone who states the obvious. You’d probably throw a four-letter word at me also - NASA.

Still a nonbeliever?

No comments: